How To: ArWest E-commerce
ArWest E-commerce How To
Welcome to ArWest! Here you will find an overview on how to use the online E-commerce portion of the ArWest website. This includes helpful instructions on signing up for an ecommerce account, buying items online through the E-commerce website, and registering as an ArWest Dealer.
Access to the E-commerce website allows you to make and track orders on Accessories, Antennas, and AlphaWave Radios.
- Registering a new E-commerce account
- Making an order on the E-commerce site
- Checking order status
- Accessing the Dealer Resouces Page
There are two phases to becoming a dealer: (1) E-commerce SignUp and (2) Dealer Registration
1. E-commerce SignUp:
On the first page of the E-commerce section of ArWestcom is a SignUp and Login prompt:
Click on the Create an Account link. A new page will open with customer information fields. Once those are filled out, click the submit button. You will then receive a confirmation email that verifies your information.
* If more than one person per company requires access, then each person must complete a separate SignUp form.
To log in, type in your account E-mail Address and Password, and then click the Login button.
- This will take you to a signup page for the ArWest Store.
- Enter your E-Mail Address and Password to log in here.
2. Dealer Registration:
If you are a dealer and would like access to our Dealers Only section of the website, please request access here.
The ArWest E-commerce website allows for the quick and accurate placement of orders. This is done in four steps: (1) select items, (2) view selected items, (3) finalize items, (4) checkout items.
1. Select Items:
On the left side of your browser are the product categories of Radios, Antennas, and Accessories. Clicking on these links displays the products of that category available for purchase. If you wish to select a product, click the blue Add to Cart button next to it:
- Adds item and quantity to Cart.
- View detailed description of Cart contents.
- Checkout with items currently in the Cart.
- View account history, view/edit account information, check order status.
Buy will add the selected item to a virtual Shopping Cart, a place were all your items are collected until you are ready to submit a final purchase order. The Shopping Cart icon is located in the upper right side of your browser and will keep your selected items even if you browse through other ArWest products.
The total quantity of items you click Buy for is the number of items in your Shopping Cart:
2. View Selected Items:
Once you have finished selecting all the products you wish to purchase, you can view the items in your Shopping Cart by clicking on the Cart Contents link:
- If you wish to view or edit your cart contents on a more detailed page, click the Cart Contents button.
- If you do not wish to view the items in detail, you can move straight to Checkout.
3. Finalize items:
Clicking on the Cart Contents link, a new page opens that shows a list of all the products and the quantity of each you have selected:
4. Checkout items:
- Selected items to remove from cart.
- Desired Quantity of each product
- Updates prices based on QTY and deletes all items with the "Remove" box checked.
- Checkout with updated items and prices (NOTE: You must update before checking out if your QTY has changed).
Here you can remove items you no longer wish to purchase by clicking the check box next to it and then clicking the Remove Items(s) button. Or you may continue browsing other items by clicking the Continue Shopping button, or change the quantity of a product by typing in the new number in the box next to it.
*After making any changes, but sure to click the Update Cart button.
If you are satisfied with your order, click either Checkout button.
Clicking on the Checkout button will open a new page where you will choose your Delivery Method. Once ready, click the Continue button.
*Throughout this process, there will be a << Back button that will take you to the previous page incase you wish to make additional changes.
The second page in the checkout process is the Payment Options page. Here you will choose what payment option you would like to use for payment of your order.Once ready, click the Continue button.
The third page is the Order Confirmation page where you will be able to make any changes to your order before placing it. Make sure your order is final, and click the Confirm Order button.
*To discuss a different payment method, contact ArWest directly.
To submit a final purchase order to ArWest, click the Confirm button only once. After a few seconds, a new page will open with an order confirmation screen and an order number.
Once an order has been placed through the E-commerce site and the Shopping Cart system, you can check on its status by clicking on the My Accounts link:
- Log off your account
- View the status of your orders, and edit your account options and values.
- Shows your detailed shopping cart.
- Checkout with your current shopping cart.
Clicking on the My Account link will open a new page displaying the status of your orders, such as pending, on hold, shipped, ect. If your orders have been shipped, a tracking number of your selected shipping company will be displayed, so your shipment can be tracked through their website.