HPT4402: up to 4 W UHF OEM Transceiver
AWLaunch 1.0 Rev.74B4
ArWest Standard Warranty
view prices and buy
DSP based OEM Radio Modem with Built-in wireless link Monitoring and Management Tools:
• Both Licensed and Unlicensed operation modes
• 16 miles / 26 km Maximum Distance Range
• Data Speed over the air 38400 bps at 25 kHz and 19200 bps at 12.5 kHz
• Programmable Output Power (30mW to 4W)
• Advanced Forward Error Correction (FEC)
• UART serial interface with RTS/CTS flow control support
• Data Speed over the serial port 9600 to 115200 bps
• Testing, monitoring and control of the unit over the air
• AlphaWave SuperScan® - automatic search and select for best frequency/channel
The HPT4402 radio transceiver provides a high-speed Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint wireless data transfer at up to 38.4 kbps. HPT4402 supports user selectable modulation techniques (GMSK, 4FSK, DBPSK, DQPSK, D8PSK, or D16QAM), which allows the user to achieve the highest data speed for a given range (up to 8 miles). It also includes a selectable error correction, which improves the functioning of the radio modem under interference.
The unmatched features of HPT4402 include data scrambling, frequency hopping, user selectable transmit output power level, low power consumption sleep modes, autoscanning for base and plug-and-play installation for remote terminals. HPT4402 supports two separate Application Data and Maintenance modes of single UART serial port. The built-in software tools provide the wireless link testing, units’ status and error statistics monitoring as well as units’ settings change over the air. The software of the HPT4402 radio transceiver resides in a flash memory.
The updating of the radio transceiver programs is entirely software-based. The flash memory is re-programmable through an UART interface or over the air.