BT4EX8M Bluetooth module
BT4EX8M Evaluation Kit Application Notes
view prices and buy
BT4EX8M module is designed for industrial use and makes your market advancement more simple and fast. The module can be used in extremely low and high temperatures in a wide spectrum of Bluetooth applications. BT4EX8M's engineering and design allows integrating the module without additional cost, saving your money and time.
BT4EX8M is a Class 2 Bluetooth module using BlueCore4-External chipset from leading Bluetooth chipset supplier Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR).
BT4EX8M contains the CSR Bluetooth software stack and is fully compliant with v2.0 of the Bluetooth specification for data and voice communications.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth v2.0+EDR
- Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with v2.0.E.2 of specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
- Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support
- Scatternet Support
- Support for 802.11 Co-Existence
- Flash Memory Size 8Mbit
- Small Form Factor: 18 mm X 10.7mm x 1.7mm
- RoHS Compliant
- UART or USB Interface
- PCM Audio Interface
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for Integration,
- Test and Diagnostics
- Programmable I/O (PIO) Pins